Reply To: Repairs in leasholders flats


Oh dear! I am casting my mind back to when I had the kitchen installed and I think you have a point. Maybe you can ask one of the plumbers if they can freeze the main inlet pipe using a freezing kit which I think most of them will either have or know about. Then, with the supply to the flat frozen they can cut the pipe and install a stop-cock for you {for turning off the supply more easily in the future}. With the in place they can then get your tap replaced. Other than the suggestion you’ve already made of stopping the supply to the block I think this should work hopefully.