Reply To: Repairs in leasholders flats


My Stop cock was on the pipe going up the wall at the back of the bath but I had to get a plumber to freeze my pipes in the toilet which is in a separate room when I was replacing it as there was not stop cock there. You could try turning the tap on the central heating boiler which should stop the hot water and then run the tap in bathroom and see if that works. Think your cheapest option is to ask the plumber before he comes round if he can freeze the pipes as not all of them have the right equipment to do it.