Reply To: Bathroom/taps replacement

Peter Wright

In some blocks, there are stacks of bathrooms and kitchens one above the other and each stack has its own vertical supply. So, there may not be a single stopcock for the flat, and Camden’s repairs service will have either to turn the water off for you, or let yur plumber know how to do it. You say you have had no help from Camden, but not from which bit of the Council. You need repairs to sort out how to help you after two plumbers.