Reply To: Backdated Service Charge Correction?


I believe you can ask to see them (and fairly sure under FOI too), but you may be invited to the Council offices to take a look rather than them print everything out. And they won’t necessarily be in an easy-to-read format, so take a friend to help you too if you can!