Reply To: Fire doors (Updating old glass front doors)


If the fire doors are in communal areas then it is Camden Council’s responsibility to ensure that they are adequate. Does your estate have a TRA? – (often ideas can be proposed by them to Camden Council to take forward)

if there are no other suggestions (from more informed sources!) then this department within Camden Council should be able to help re. the appropriateness of the fire doors within your building. This page lists links to the relevant legislation and their contact details: