Reply To: Water damage – who is responsible?


I have the same problem—kitchen and bathroom damage from leak upstairs. There is an excess fee to pay on our block insurance. Camden Council should pay (as a landlord to the tenants in the flat above). But how do I get them to pay? Small claims court, perhaps? What hassle! Grateful for your thoughts.