Reply To: water mains and house and contents insurance


Hello Fabi,

Difficult one about the roof. You could ask the council who the last roof contractor was. (The roofs are maintained every so often.) Then contact the contractor and ask them.

You could request that a stop-cock be installed. I gather it is illegal not to have one.

Sorry I can’t be more helpful.