Reply To: Water damage – who is responsible?

Peter Wright

You need to get their view on what happened as Camden workmen have come in. If there are cracks and so structural repairs you will need Camden to come and inspect in any case, as the work could be so extensive as to be structural and so mean they would have to do it. See your lease.