Reply To: New Kitchen

Peter Wright

Thanks; it is always helpful to know the internal documents.

But, as I read it although you may not require a licence in minor cases, you do need ‘the manager’s written consent’ and to supply safety certificates for any works to gas and electricity. I think it would be wise to get this written consent, and keep it.

Peter Wright