Reply To: Who do I contact? Cleaning up after Major works


Email the named person on correspondence you have received about the works previously.

You could also cc Mike Edmunds, a councillor and head of capital works to help increase chance of a response. Make sure you raise any health and safety issues relating with it and take photos. Coucil would hate to have claim for negligence if someone got injured from their inaction.