Reply To: Licence for alteration


Hi Josh,
It is quite a painful and long process.
I first contacted the leasehold admin officer and submitted the drawings. I was then advised that the case was forwarded to the ward housing manager who would get back to me in 12 weeks.
Emailed a few times during the wait, no response.
After 12 weeks, no response.
Emailed a few times again, no response.
Eventually I got the landline number of the ward houseing manager. Called a few times and finally reached him.
He then looked at my case and gave me consent to proceed. At this point I can have the lease plan of your property amended (with fee and building control approval).
Good luck.

  • This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by thomasccp.