Reply To: Alterations to roof. Buying the roof from Camden.


You have to start by emailing your housing officer as the Council have to agree in principle that they would be willing to sell. Then you need planning. Then building regs. And you also have to agree the price. I did ot for a loft. It took about a year to sort out the paperwork.