Who to contact at the council

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #5011

    Hi all

    I’m a leaseholder of a Camden property but currently out of the country and letting it. My tenants have just handed in their notice – they love the flat but cite issues on the estate as the cause of them leaving. There were issues with people gathering in the public spaces underneath the flat before we went overseas but that seems to have got worse with fireworks routinely being let off and fires being started. The main concern though is about a newly-arrived council tenant neighbour living next door who has been noisy and abusive to my tenants.

    Were I to call the council to talk about these issues, who should I speak to? In my experience whenever I’ve succeeded in getting through on the phone, the person on the other end has seemed disinterested and ineffective so any advice you have is greatly appreciated!



    Oh, I had countless similar problems. Did you find a way to solve?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.